Monday, January 10, 2011

Lee's Week 1

Here we are.......back together again. I'm looking forward to more weight loss, hopefully an even bigger difference than from the last challenge. I'm pleased to say that I am starting this 2 pounds less than when the last challenge ended! I also plan to increase my points more each week. I like the change up with fruits and vegetables as a rule, it will help me to eat healthier and can add more variety to my eating habits. The message in the mirror is a good idea, too. I tend to think a lot of negative things about myself and this will make for a better outlook on myself.

For this past week, I have earned 61 points, including 1 pound for weight loss, 1 pound for the blog, and 5 points for the entry fee. Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment