Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2 Dawn

Still working on getting the full 4 F/V. Had two late night dinners and missed a water yesterday which I didn't realize until I was heading to bed and decided to fill up my jug for today. I guess I could have chugged down another glass at 10pm but it just didn't appeal to me. My son and his girlfriend brought over "Just Dance II" for the Wii last night and boy, was that fun. I'll have to get that one. It was a good and fun workout. I also made cupcakes for a friend's birthday (too bad I can't get a point for the dance workout and the service yesterday). Anyway, the two kids that I have at home have decided to start exercising and try not to have treats so I have extra cupcakes sitting on my counter and no one is eating them....cupcakes anyone? Points this week are 63.

No comments:

Post a Comment