Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 1

My name is Kristine, I live in Cache Valley, UT. I have 3 kids ages 4, 2 and 5months. I did the last challenge and lost 15 lbs and three dress sizes. So I am excited to do this again.
I did really good for week one. I set a goal to get up and exercise at 6am before the kids get up. My baby was waking up at 7 so I figured I could get my exerciseing in before he woke up. He changed his routine and started to get up at 5am. That helped me out, I figured as long as I was up I would exercise. I lost the weight I gained since the last challenge and am now back down to the weight I have been stuck at for months. Pts for week 72 plus 5 for paying=77. Goals I have set for this go around: Lose another 15lbs, Go down at least one more dress size and reach week 10 in Jeff Galloaway's running program. Let's Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment