Monday, January 10, 2011

Bonnie Week 1 - Hang On!

Ok, I'm just way excited! I have had a whirlwind of a week, but started off strong on Week 1 of the Challenge and my first ever challenge with all of you. I had my son's Open House for his wedding, so it's been stressful, but I've been mindful of the 10 pts needed each day. I missed my 8:00pm deadline by 15 min. one night, and the day of the Open House I missed 1 point. All in all though, I lost 6lbs! Can you believe it? I know it's getting off the sugar. Now comes the hard part of hanging on to it, and the weight usually comes off slowly IF I keep my eating in check & exercise consistently. I plan to hang on to that new number, and am hoping to see at least a 1 lb loss next week, plus a perfect score! My total points for week 1 = 75 pts. Way to go everyone! I love reading of your great successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment