Monday, January 31, 2011

Cheryl - Week 4

I didn't quite get my perfect week this week. Saturday night I went to the ER (after having all my points for the day except exercise). I came home at 5am Sunday morning, but couldn't get meds until the pharmacy opened at 10am. So it wasn't until 11am or so that day that I started feeling better and was able to function like a normal person. So, Sunday I didn't eat breakfast and I didn't get all my water in. I did however, manage to get all my fruits/veggies in (thanks to Jen's recipes - thank you). With Dawn visiting here this week, I got my service in Sunday night by cooking her dinner (we did the veggie/egg mess on a tortilla). Though I had a rough ending, I lost another 2.7 lbs (I'm almost at a total of 10). My points for this week are 69. I'm much better now and should be off to another good week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment