Monday, January 31, 2011

Jen's week 4

Hmmm, not a great week. (56 points including 1 for blog--no weight loss) My baby turned 5, so there was cake and ice cream, which due to all the other stress in the week, I said forget it, and joined in. The other stresses have made exercise practically nonexistent, but I'm not giving up. Small victory of the week--today I was running errands and it's been soooo stressful this week and I was just craving a big BK hamburger because I'd watched the stupid TV commercial. Then suddenly I realized that I was wanting that just because I was stressed. I know I eat out of stress, but usually I either make note of this after the eating has been done, or I just say screw it, I don't care and do it anyway. But today, I said no, I'm not going to respond to my stress that way and I drove by BK, went home and made a turkey sandwich with lots of spinach on whole wheat bread for lunch. Empowering.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I know how hard those moments can be to say no. Just keep at it and you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!! I'm such a stress eater. If I could stop that I would probably lose plenty o' weight ...

    ReplyDelete