Monday, January 24, 2011

Leah week 3

I can't believe how fast this last week flew by. I am still not used to not eating after 8pm. I always seem to get hungry around 9pm. It's hard to not eat and I keep hoping that the hunger will go away but every night it is the same thing. My husband was eating really yummy food at 9:30pm last night so I had to leave the room. I don't know if I will continue the no food after 8pm rule when this is all done. I guess it depends on how much weight I lose through this process. I did lose another pound (slowly, slowly, slowly losing the weight). I think I need to up my exercise since I know my eating is on track. 71 for this week (and if anyone is tallying these up, I calculated wrong for last week it should have been 71 not 70 since the lack of weight loss for last Monday gets counted for this week's and not last week's).

No comments:

Post a Comment