Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jen again

I'm back for my third fitness challenge. I did great in the first, losing 20 pounds, then over the year I've gained and lost and gained (including the last challenge which I bombed) to land about 8 pounds below where I started a year ago. Here we go again. I've consistently been the heaviest on this challenge I think, but let's hope I can become consistently the one who loses (and keeps off) the most!! My starting weight this time around is 276.5 (I've been fat since childhood, so this is not big news). I have two little boys and a great husband who is a camp director here in Michigan. I know Denise from our Washington days. I'd love to get below 200 with this challenge, but since there is reality to consider, 20 pounds would be great. I weighed around 255 when I got married, so that would be a decent place to be again . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment