Friday, January 7, 2011

Rebecca's Intro.

Hi ya'll from Georgia! Here is a quick intro. of myself: I am Jen's sister-in-law and Claudia's daughter in-law. I have been here in Georgia for four years now. I was super active growing up; participating in sports, etc. Never once did I think about my weight or my eating habits. Married and four kids later my body has changed significantly and I find myself discouraged about my weight on a daily basis. I definely need to loose at least 20 lbs. I have found that bad eating habits are hard to overcome but know it is possible. I am very excited about this challenge. It it is exactly what I need right now. I have felt so much better about myself since starting on Monday. I haven't been perfect but I am not giving up! Good luck everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Georgia?!? She didn't mention that about you. Which part? (I served a mission in the Macon mission but was mostly very south in small cities like Alma, Sandersville, etc. and Savannah.) Hugs to Georgia, but not their fried food. :)

    ReplyDelete