Monday, January 17, 2011

Jen's week 2

This week looked a bit better on the weight loss front--I'm down 2.5 pounds. I feel a bit yo-yo-ish this time around for some reason. Anyway, my points for the week are 67 (includes two bonus for blog and weight loss). I'm increasing my intensity on my old faithful friend the exercise bike and did biggest loser yoga once (I felt like a big loser doing it, and was very sore the next day, so I did something). I have not yet been back to the pool--it's been soooo cold (excuse of the week). I'm really enjoying upping the veggies this time around--I went a little veggie crazy at the grocery store and it's so nice to have my pick of fresh veggies every meal! I even bought the fancy package of "Artisan Lettuces" and they're really good! Shall I give y'all my recipe for getting 3 or 4 servings of veggies/fruits at breakfast in a separate post? I thought you'd never ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment